DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
The United Nations Integrated Peace-Building Office in Guinea-Bissau (UNIOGBIS) plans to enter into a contract for the provision of MOBILE PHONE SERVICES at its Headquarters in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau.
Interested and reputable Mobile phone services providers with technical knowledge, facilities, resources, equipment, qualified personnel/manpower, sound financial standing and are duly registered and licensed for the provision of MOBILE PHONE SERVICES are invited to submit their Expression of Interest
UNIOGBIS will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and issue a Request For Proposals (RFP) to those Mobile Phone services providers that would express their interest and provide initial relevant information demonstrating their ability to fulfill UNIOGBIS requirements.
The Contract for the above requirement shall be awarded initially for a 12-month period, with an option, at the sole discretion of UNIOGBIS, for additional two (2) years extension of one year each, subject to the extension of the mandate of UNIOGBIS, availability of funds and the Contractor’s satisfactory performance.
UNIOGBIS is currently operating about 155 mobile telephone subscriptions. The number of subscription may increase or decrease depending upon operational requirements or in case of change in mission’s mandate.
Full details of the requirement will be provided in the solicitation documents (RFP).
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION (IF ANY)
Interested Firms / Companies are kindly requested to note that this Request For Expression of Interest (REIO) does not constitute a Request For Proposals (RFP).
UNIOGBIS reserves the right to select the invitees for the competitive bidding exercise based on substantial and proven records of performance in the subject field of activities. Submission of EOI does not automatically warrant receipt of the solicitation documents (RFP). UNIOGBIS reserves the right to reject EOI documents that are incomplete or received after the submission deadline set forth herein.
The EIO may be submitted by mail or facsimile clearly marked with the inscription”Expression of Interest” for the provision Mobile Phone Services to UNIOGBIS-Bissau, and adressed as follows:
Chief Procurement Section Office
Bairro Penha, Caixa Postal 222, Bissau
Fax: +39-0831-059-512 (via Italy)
The following documents shall be furnished along with the EOI:
- Basic vendor information (name, owners, address, contact information, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Current certificate of incorporation or equivalent document verifying legal status/capacity.
- Three letters of reference or a list of at least three independent, non-affiliated clients / companies whom you have conducted business with over the last year.
- Names of: owner(s) and principals (including parent company, subsidiaries/affiliates, CEO/Managing Director, and those with controlling interest, if applicable) and any former corporate incarnation.
- The names of intermediairies, agents and/or consultants, (if any) used in relation to United Nations contracts or bids/proposals.
- Certificate of quality standards you adhere to and evidence of quality control programme (ISO certification or equivalent).
- Financial documents (audited/certified financial statements or equivalent) for the last three years.
- Documentation and information to demonstrate sufficient production and export capaciities and international scope of cooperation to supply regional or international markets including proof of exports such as shipping freight documents or relevant licenses to operate business.
|*NOTE* CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF EOI: 5 September 2019 at 17:00 PM (Bissau Local Time)|